5/27/2009

Itinerary

So far we have one sleeping bag and a tent for eight people, for two people. We have one pan and a plan to loop New England. The itinerary:

An underground gondola ride in a cavern, NY. Sleeping on a lake in the Adirondacks. Ben & Jerry Factory, VT, ice cream for free! Sleeping in Waterbury woods. A desert in Maine. Sleeping and eating in a bed & breakfast, compliments of Momma and Poppa. Stroll streets like JFK. Getting lost near Salem, seeing seven gables. Petting alpacas. Eating lobsters on crates for cheap. Ferrying to Block Island to throw rocks at the Atlantic. Sleeping in a landmark, with an ocean view of nude beaches.

I bought a white floppy hat. I’m wearing only sundresses.

1 comment:

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi how are you?
I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I hope you will visit my art blog, and become friendly.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Jesse Noe